Personal information collection
In order to become this Academy’s user, you must first register with us by submitting the web application form. To do the same, you are required to provide the general information like name, email address, age, phone etc. Kindly check the information being collected via the web application form here.
We collect your personal details to maintain your profile at this Academy. Your profile includes general details (as given in the web application form) that are kept private and are only made public (if required, which is rare) with your permission. We give you full autonomy to alter, update and remove this information by contacting the administrator of this Academy. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
Cookies & Log Files:
- Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed and moved on while your visit to this Academy’s site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve this Academy’s service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
Usage of collected information:
This Academy may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- For educational purposes only which is only limited access to you.
- To improve customer service.
- To improve our Site.
- To process payments.This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address is used to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
This Academy takes the privacy of its users very seriously. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We have very strong physical restrictions on access to data. We only give access to the trained employees who need access to the data, access to information and its use. Data access is limited to the employees by categorizing it into the need level as well.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We confirm that we do not use student data for behaviorally targeted advertising, even in aggregate, or allow other companies to use student data to deliver targeted advertising.
Communications between Users:
Your contact information will only be shared with another user if both of you have indicated your interest to establish contact with each other. However, even after approval from both users to allow sharing, the decision of sharing of information is strictly governed by this Academy.
Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 13) not to submit any personal information to us or use the service without proper permission from the parents/legal guardians.
Accessing and Changing Your Account Information:
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92 345 530 77 67
Updated: December 11 2020